Welcome to the new episode of Fresh Is The Word. Your host K-Fresh is back with all sorts of new flavor in the world of music, wrestling, and combat sports. We have the second part of the interview with Detroit born, now Los Angeles transplant House Shoes and we talk about growing up and getting into hip-hop and venture into his current life running his Street Corner Music label and being a father. Also, on the Knuckle Up segment, Vstylez and K-Fresh talk about what’s going on in the world of music, wrestling, and mixed martial arts.
Knuckle Up topics include:
– Colin Kaepernick kneeling controversy.
– The New York Post’s hit piece on New York hip hop artist Ka
– UFC Welterweight Champion Tyron Woodley’s recent comments about double standards for black fighters
– George St-Pierre’s exit from the UFC
– Bellator 162 – SHLEMENKO vs. GROVE and APPELT vs. LASHLEY
– Chael Sonnen’s Bellator debut vs. Tito Ortiz, January 21st at the Forum in Los Angeles
– Goldberg’s return to WWE
Follow House Shoes:
Street Corner Music Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/streetcornermusic
Street Corner Music Twitter: @STREETCORNERSCM
Buy Street Corner Music: Fat Beats – BUY